Tuesday, April 23, 2019

When I came to the USA Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 1250 words

When I came to the USA - Essay ExampleWithout a doubt, it was a challenge for me as I had to assimilate. As a kid growing up in my kin country, I was an average kids who loved to play sports and tried hard in school. However when my parents decided to fall out to America, the transition was without a doubt difficult. I had to adapt to a new language, new customs, and a complete new culture. Yet, I never gave up I came from an environment where things were conservative. When my brother and I arrived to the U.S.A we were very tired. Our travel was so long and in midst of coming to USA, we did non even have a re chief(prenominal)der proper meal. You can imagine the anxiety, sadness and yet excitement in our hearts. It was a chaotic second gear where I had mixed notions. Finally, we entered in the airport as the flight was really long. I could not sleep in the airplane because of the loud humming noise of the engine. Additionally, I was too anxious to land to America, which added to my anxiety. Finally, we landed and got a taxi to a nearby town where we would settle. The neighborhood was close to our school, as that was our main priority. After we reached the new town, we decided to settle in a hotel. We were looking for a place to get for almost 3 hours, I was really tired that my feet were trembling and I could not stand up anymore. Finally, we found a room in a hotel, but we werent comfortable. The hotel was terrible because there was a trenchant smell. We knew it was not a top hotel due to our budget constraints. Also, it was really dark that we could not see the break of the lobby. A few minutes after looking around, we decided to take the room my brother asked, do you want to stay to night in this hotel? And I said, I do not feel comfortable. As soon as I finished my sentence, my brother understood what I was feeling and at one time canceled the reservation. We continued looking for a room and we found one, that better than the first one. We took that room for a bridge days. At that time, we also were

No comments:

Post a Comment