Thursday, January 24, 2019

Mask Poor Communication

Assignment One Miscommunication April Sherrod COM cc Interpersonal Communication Terrance Frazier May 21, 2012 I agree with the article provided bordering Relationships Sometimes Mask unworthy Communication because I have had portion of encounters with my loved ones where I was meaning one thing and they were interpreting what I said a completely different way and thinking I meant something totally different from what I actually meant. Have you ever had a miscommunication with someone close to you simply because you assumed that they understood you?What happened? When it comes to having miscommunication with someone, my fiance and I should receive an A all the time. The miscommunication we have can be as simple as me grave him to go to the store and get me a soda and be meaning for him to get a Dr. Pepper and he will come clog up with a coke. However we have had much serious fracass over miscommunication than a run to the store. The most recent altercation we have had over mis communication was over whether or not to accept a car my pargonnts were trying to give us as a gift.When telling him of this car, I had told him that there was still a little over $2000 owed on this car, I also told him that they said they would finish endureing it off to abet pay off a debt they had owed us. He completely misunderstood me and view I was telling him we were going away to bemuse the payments ourselves, which he was completely mulct with however he isnt fine with my parents making payments on something that we are going to be using.In the end before I had re-explained how things were going to pursue place, he dis concord with us getting the car because he thought that they were retributive simply going to make the payments and also pay us back what they owed us from a previous encounter when they had borrowed some money. I cease up re-explaining things to him and told him that what he thought wasnt the case that they were only going to pay off the car, not pay o ff the car and pay off the debt.So now that he knows what exactly is going to happen, he has agreed with letting them pay off the car and giving it to us. How can you make sure that this kind of miscommunication does not happen in the future? Or when it does happen, what could you do to make your communication more clear? Miscommunication will perpetually happen, however I could take actions to make sure my point is crossways and that everything I express is understood the exact way I say it and not the way my fiance interprets it would be by asking him what he thinks I meant before ending the conversation.References Close Relationships Sometimes Mask Poor Communication, January 24, 2011 http//health. usnews. com/health-news/family-health/brain-and-behavior/articles/2011/01/24/close-relationships-sometimes-mask-poor-communication Sole, K. (2011). Making connections Understanding interpersonal communication. San Diego, CA Bridgepoint Education, Inc. https//content. ashford. edu/bo oks/AUCOM200. 11. 1

No comments:

Post a Comment